Blue tooth in cars and phones
Hi there Apple People. All cars have Bluetooth today , and so do our phones. If the car gets into an accident, and the airbags are deployed, can our phones call our next of kin.
- 10-02-2016, 08:08 PM #2
Re: Blue tooth in cars and phones
Why wouldn't it be able to, unless the device was damaged in the crash? If the car is no longer running, the Bluetooth connection will be severed and thus you can make and receive calls like you normally would when not connected via Bluetooth.
- By bcarruth62 in forum iOS 10Replies: 11Last Post: 10-25-2016, 05:23 AM
- By wesee in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 10-03-2016, 08:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2016, 08:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2016, 03:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2016, 03:30 PM