Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Just_Me_D
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default My fit bit band is falling apart and my fit bit is ony 6 months old.

The band on my fitbit is falling apart and I would like a warranty replacement.
    iMore Elite

Default Re: My fit bit band is falling apart and my fit bit is ony 6 months old.

You should contact Fitbit. Note that iMore is not Fitbit support. Nor is iMore affiliated with any hardware manufacturer.

Default Re: My fit bit band is falling apart and my fit bit is ony 6 months old.

If it were me, I'd contact either the store I purchased the Fitbit product from or the manufacturer of the product. It would NEVER cross my mind to seek a warranty replacement in a forum that primarily focuses on Apple products and services.
    SwitchBeach likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by iMore Question View Post
    The band on my fitbit is falling apart and I would like a warranty replacement.
    welcome to iMore! As has been stated, contact Fitbit directly. They'll take care of you.

Fitbit Help