Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Iphone 6s camera freeze delay

Hi
    Ever since I updated my IPhone 6s to IOS 10 (10.0.1 and then 10.0.2), I am facing this strange Camera issue. When ever I try to open my camera (either from Lock Screen or home page) , camera shows a blurry picture and hangs after that for about 5-10 seconds and sometimes forever until I click the camera roll and get back to camera again. First I thought it had something to do with hardware but when I downgraded to IOS 9 , problem was not there and camera was working fine.
    I tried with clean install of IOS 10 also (using ITunes) and this problem always comes when I use my camera after about 6-7 hours of gap... Once camera is working (pressing camera roll workaround) then it will not happen anytime soon..
    Anyone else facing similar issue or knows how to fix this issue please leave a comment
    Thanks
    iMore Newbie

Default Re: Iphone 6s camera freeze delay

This happened to me once (iPhone 6s, 128GB, 10.0.1, but not in 10.0.2). All I did was to reset the phone (power button and home button pressed simultaneously until the Apple Logo reappears) and the problem never reoccurred.

You would need to join iMore to be able to reply in this thread should you have additional information or questions.