Why can't I set multiple alarms after ios 10 update?

I

iMore Question

I tried everything on your suggestions. I did the RESET "all settings," that didn't work. I deleted all of my alarms, then put a few on. No luck.
I'm a teacher and I use this feature to make sure my students get to their various special classes on time. I've never been so frustrated and disappointed with my iphone.
Is there somewhere I can report this to the 'Apple People'?

Basilrene

Sep 30, 2016
Visit site
It seems to be a bug with the iPhone. The multiple alarms still functions on my iPad, not the iPhone. Hopefully they fix the bug as I need multiple alarms in a day for med.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It seems to be a bug with the iPhone. The multiple alarms still functions on my iPad, not the iPhone. Hopefully they fix the bug as I need multiple alarms in a day for med.

I haven't seen any other complaints about your issue. It's not widespread, so there's likely not a fix coming. It may be a hardware issue with your phone. You might call Apple Support and see what they recommend. Have you tried a restore as new? That's your last resort. But don't restore from a back up. Do it as new.

aml2307

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I had the same issue. It have set up the bedtime feature and it has now let me set multiple alarms! I was in a panic as I am also a teacher will not wake up without multiple alarms!

nosman_99

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
My wife had the same problem with her 6. I figured out that it has to do with the new bedtime feature in IOS10. My 6s plus did not have this problem, so I am guessing it is strictly for the 6's.
Start the bedtime feature and answer all of the questions it ask's. Then keep the alarm set in bedtime and once I backed out, it allowed me to set multiple alarms for the time being. The only down side to this, is once you exit to your home screen, and go back in to alarm it goes right back to not allowing multiple alarms. Once you have them set, it works. Not sure how many alarms you need to set. May be Good enough until  provides an update to the problem.
Hope this helps.

vhirsch

Oct 29, 2016
Visit site
Same issue here (iPhone 7, iOS 10.0.3). If I switch one on, the other switches off. Cannot activate more than one. Terrible!

andrea2382

Dec 5, 2016
Visit site
I just started having this issue with my phone tonight and I have been up to date on software for a while, does
Anyone have a solution for this? It is 12:49am and I am just now discovering this!

rhole

Jan 4, 2017
Visit site
I am having this same problem. None of my alarms will set. I have deleted and added new. Doesn't work. I also cannot upgrade to 10.2

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner