Hard Wire HDMI to Lightening Port?

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Is iPhone 7 plus capable of connecting to tv through any sort of wired hdmi with or without some sort of adapter? Thanks

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
No I mean specifically in iphone 7 plus

Yes I've been using it with my 7 Plus the past two days I've had my 7 Plus. I've been using my Apple Lightning to HDMI for 2-3 years since I got. The adapter has two lightning ports on it so you can charge your phone and stream video through it at the same time. Works just as well with my 7 Plus as it has with every other device I've used it on.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
And this is a hard wired connection requiring no wifi?

Can I watch Netflix from phone to tv?

e404c903bb4fbf8a8f9bcf75da520eda.jpg

This is what it is, you'll need to use data or wifi to use any service like Netflix. If you have anything downloaded directly to your device that won't require data or wifi. I use it for Netflix, Hulu, HBO, iTunes videos I download, really all my tv. I only stream now.

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Frustrating... I was in the Apple store speaking to one of the Apple geniuses and he told me it was not possible to stream Netflix on 7+ using LTE and simultaneously view it on tv through hdmi. Can they really be so poorly trained. He was adamant too. He mentioned casting using apple. Tv but also said netflix blocked streaming it to a tv whatever the route

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Frustrating... I was in the Apple store speaking to one of the Apple geniuses and he told me it was not possible to stream Netflix on 7+ using LTE and simultaneously view it on tv through hdmi. Can they really be so poorly trained. He was adamant too. He mentioned casting using apple. Tv but also said netflix blocked streaming it to a tv whatever the route

Someone needs to show him that's possible, I do it all the time.