Verizon Store Pick Up iPhone 7 Glass Protector Already Installed?
My dad picked up his new iPhone 7 Plus today from the Verizon store but for some reason, there was already a glass screen protector already on it.
I've seen some unboxing videos, and all of them only have that thin plastic film, but this one actually looks like a glass protector, it's hard and looks exactly like the glass protector on my phone
I don't know if the people in the store did it for him or not and didn't tell him, he said he didn't pay anything
Or could it be they gave him a refurbished one?
- 09-28-2016, 11:43 PM #2
- 09-29-2016, 12:15 PM #3
- 09-29-2016, 12:17 PM #4
- 09-29-2016, 05:43 PM #5
- 09-29-2016, 06:01 PM #6
- 09-29-2016, 09:32 PM #7iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Verizon Store Pick Up iPhone 7 Glass Protector Already Installed?
hey, sorry guys, i just found out it wasn't a glass protector, the plastic film was still on and for some reason it felt hard and i could see a raised surface, but my dad peeled off the film today and it turned out the hard surface was actually the film itself
but i could have sworn there was a raised hard surface that was not part of the film but apparently not
unless someone secretly took it off today since he went back to the store today
- 09-29-2016, 10:38 PM #8
- By Jtshurtleff in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2016, 02:38 AM
- By TwitchyPuppy in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2016, 09:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2016, 01:50 AM
- By buellertech in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2016, 08:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2016, 07:10 PM