Downloaded macOS Sierra and Safari is full of content ads Adblock is not. helping.
I was using Firefox until today because it had stopped loading pages and then decided to go with Safari which had me upgrade to Sierra. But now even using Ad Block my pages are full of content ads. I don't know how to get rid of it.
- 09-29-2016, 02:37 AM #2Senior Editor, iMore
- 17 Posts
Re: Downloaded macOS Sierra and Safari is full of content ads Adblock is not. helping.
I've heard several people mention this as a problem.
First suggestion: Try completely uninstalling your ad-blocking program, quitting Safari, relaunching it, and re-installing your ad-blocking program. Extensions work a little differently in macOS Sierra's Safari.app.
Let me know if that doesn't work for you and we'll try to further troubleshoot!
- By dmbpettit in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2016, 08:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2016, 04:57 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2016, 07:38 PM
- By Georgedem in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2016, 06:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2016, 05:17 PM