One OS to rule them all
even though Apple has denied this in the past, and with all the secrecy that the company has, do you think the next version of OS will be a unified one for all devices?
- 09-28-2016, 02:40 PM #2
Re: One OS to rule them all
Welcome to iMore.com! Interesting question! Since this is more of a question to spark a discussion I recommend you consider joining the site. It's easy, here's how...
[Guide] How to Sign Up at iMore
My feeling is no, that won't happen. HOWEVER we have and are seeing a convergence of the Apple OSs. Already we are seeing the different Apple OSs able to communicate and work with each other. My watch can unlock my other Apple devices. My calls can be taken on any device I want as long as they are on the same network. I think this will continue and only get better, BUT I don't think they will go quite as far as Microsoft seems to be going! Certainly the Watch will always need a special OS.
- By Dwood1970 in forum Apple Watch Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 12-08-2016, 12:17 PM
- By neel69 in forum iMacReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2016, 01:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2016, 11:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2016, 12:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2016, 10:12 AM