Wifi greyed out
Hello, I have a iPhone 6 for a couple of days, I bought it from a man who bought an Iphone 7. The iPhone is 1 year and 4 months old.
Now, the problem is that the wifi symbol, on top of the screen (left) turns grey sometimes. Usually is 3-4 times a day. When the wifi symbol is grey, I can't do anything, I can't open apps, only camera, notitions, calculator... Then I don't have internet anymore, because the wifi connection is gone AND it can't connect to the data network, because the greyed out wifi symbol is still there...
I called the Apple support and I did everything they said, but nothing helped... I restarted, rebooted, I used the phone "as a new user"...
Can someone help me?
Thank you a lot!!!
- 09-28-2016, 10:55 AM #2iMore Intermediate
- 175 Posts
Re: Wifi greyed out
Go to Settings>General>Reset> and Reset Network Settings That will remove all of your wifi passwords and reconnect to your 4G/LTE network. You will have to input the wifi password again. That will clear any data connection hangups. Give it a try and see if that will help.
- 09-28-2016, 11:26 AM #3
- 09-28-2016, 11:57 AM #4
- By runner7395 in forum iPhoneReplies: 9Last Post: Yesterday, 06:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2016, 03:55 AM
- By pantlesspenguin in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2016, 08:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2016, 12:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2016, 10:29 PM