How do I use Siri on the new iPhone 7
I am not understanding how to use Siri on my new iPhone 7?
- 09-28-2016, 09:45 AM #2
- 09-28-2016, 09:52 AM #3iMore Intermediate
- 400 Posts
Re: How do I use Siri on the new iPhone 7
To turn Siri on, Go to Settings>Siri> and tap the the button next to Siri until it's green. You also want to turn on Hey Siri. And, if you want to access Siri from lock screen, turn that button on as well.
When you turn on "Hey Siri" you will be guided through a series of steps which helps Siri recognize your voice.
- By James Falconer in forum iPhone 7Replies: 34Last Post: 09-30-2016, 07:19 AM
- By MLM1971 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2016, 08:22 PM
- By AugustVance in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 9Last Post: 09-29-2016, 05:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2016, 08:30 AM
- By Prakhar Mohan1 in forum iPhoneReplies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2016, 08:19 AM