Apple music festival not streaming apple tv 3rd gen,
Trying to watch apple music festival on my tv with my apple tv 3rd gen. When i try it from either my iPad, iPhone or mac the screen on the tv goes blank after 2 seconds and i only get the audio to play. I've tried mirroring the iPad to the apple tv and just sending the signal to the apple tv. Both give the same result. I've turned home sharing on and off, i've rebooted everything. My apple music sub is active. WTH? Nothing on Apple music festival page talks about apple tv requirements being only 4th gen.
- 09-26-2016, 09:04 AM #2Q&A Jedi
- 3,364 Posts
Re: Apple music festival not streaming apple tv 3rd gen,
Welcome to iMore.com! Please join the site. It's easy, here's how...
[Guide] How to Sign Up at iMore
Unfortunately the Festival site DOES say 4th gen only from the FAQ page.....
What software version is required to watch the performances?
To watch performances, you must be using iTunes 12.4 or later, iOS 9.2 or later, or Apple TV (fourth generation) with software version 9.2.2 or later. You must also turn on Show Apple Music from Preferences in iTunes on your computer or in the Music section of Settings on iOS. You can watch on your Android phone with Android version 4.3 or later compatible with our SU1.1.2.
- By amzi160586 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 7Last Post: 10-09-2016, 09:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2016, 09:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2016, 12:11 AM
- By lv1 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2016, 11:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2016, 07:41 PM