Verizion iPhone 7 promotion
Verizion is only offering me 300.00 for my iPhone 6. This phone was replaced by Tech Protection as I lost my original, and I paid the 199.00 deductible. I think this is why they are offering me less than the 650.00.
Anyone else had this happen?
- 09-25-2016, 10:11 PM #2
Re: Verizion iPhone 7 promotion
Are you doing this from their website? I believe their website shows a different value. I went into the store to turn my phone in and ensure I got the $650. Remember the $650 isn't an immediate credit. It's broken across 24 months. It's 27.09 per month. I'd recommend going to your local store or calling their care line. I wouldn't imagine it would matter that your phone has been replaced as long as its in good condition.
- By Slammers08 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2016, 11:39 AM
- By Garz in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 24Last Post: 10-11-2016, 08:04 AM
- By Garz in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2016, 03:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2016, 04:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2016, 04:21 PM