Where can I find & delete locally stored music on my iPhone 5S?
Where can i find downloaded music files on my iphone s5 when they've been deleted from my music library but are still on the phone?
In my music library I was deleting some songs to free up storage and was prompted with 2 options:
#1 option " remove song from library"
#2 option "delete download from phone"
I chose option #1 by mistake and now the song is playing randomly when my alarm goes off but is no longer stored in the music library and i don't even know where to find the file to remove it, but its apparently on there somewhere? Please help
- 09-25-2016, 01:30 PM #2
Re: Music files still on my iphone s5 somewhere but have been deleted from Library!
To delete all locally stored music from your iPhone 5S, follow the steps outlined via the following link.
- By john uhoh in forum Apple MusicReplies: 6Last Post: 10-30-2016, 06:56 AM
- By Jayzen in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2016, 09:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2016, 04:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2016, 02:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2016, 12:41 PM