Kodi is no longer available on iOS 10

I

iMore Question

My iPad Air 2 I had kodi installed and it was working great until this morning I try to open kodi and I got this kodi is no longer available on my iPad Air 2 which is not jail broken.

Any idea on how to fix this. Thanks

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I get the same thing in my iPad PRO. I see this nonsence. I istalled KODI using an application called TweakBox.
8289fd9a52ce62097c17586794c5b41b.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I get the same thing in my iPad PRO. I see this nonsence. I istalled KODI using an application called TweakBox.//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171101/8289fd9a52ce62097c17586794c5b41b.jpg

Kodi works but starting in iOS 11 32bit apps are not supported. If you want to run it you need to get the 64bit version of Kodi. Go to the Kodi.tv forums and look for supported platforms and iOS. All the links are there you just have to look for the 64 bit version. I’ll take some screenshots because I need to reinstall my Kodi. If you can’t figure it out Post up another question and I’ll add the screenshots. I load Kodi via XCode because I don’t trust third party so I’m not sure it Tweakbox will work with the 64bit version. However download the 64bit version and give it a try.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
My newer iPad pro is at 10.1 my older iPad pro is on 11. Both ipads Kodi does not work because of thus trusted jibberish.

Will do on the 64 bit KODI.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Does your iPad have an internet connection? It has to be verified because you are not installing from the App store you're installing it using a certificate. This is why I just do it using the iOS Signer app and XCode from the Kodi.tv forums. If you have a paid dev account the app will work for a year if you just have a regular account it will work for 7 days so you have to keep doing it every 7 days. I would guess what this Changsha is doing is using his paid dev account and that is why it's able to run for more than 7 days. Perhaps write to the Tweakbox devs or whoever to ask how to get the app verified. If you want to know how to use iOS Signer and XCode go here https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=245978 This is an official forum from the Kodi devs and using the iOS app signer and XCode doesn't involve third parties so there is nothing fishy or sketchy about this link.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Yes on average 150 mpbs. Installed Signer. Searched for KODI there. No results. So Signer does not help. Would be easier if KODI was in the application store. Will have to contact Apple to have Kodi added.