Ios10.0.2, timer alarm doesn't shut off
I had Siri create a 4 minute timer and start it. When the 4 minutes were up, the alarm sounded, and I could not cancel it. The cancel button on the timer screen was non responsive. I could start another timer, but the alarm was still ringing. I had to close out the app to make it stop. Anyone have this issue or a fix?
- 09-24-2016, 06:49 PM #2
- 39,977 Posts
Re: Ios10.0.2, timer alarm doesn't shut off
After reading your post, I had Siri set a timer for 60 seconds. After the 60 seconds were up, the alarm sounded and then I hit the Stop option and it stopped. Granted, I'm running iOS 10.1 dev beta 1. Anyway, reboot your device and then try again.
- 09-25-2016, 01:21 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2016, 10:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2016, 06:48 AM
- By aznhomieboi1689 in forum iOS 10Replies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2016, 10:29 PM
- By equilias in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2016, 02:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2016, 06:40 AM