With my ios 10 update, my alarm works, but it won't play a song as my alarm any more?
When the alarm would go off before the update, a selected song would play. Now, it will not play the selected song as my alarm sound.
- 09-23-2016, 09:25 PM #2
- 39,290 Posts
Re: With my ios 10 update, my alarm works, but it won't play a song as my alarm any more?
1. Initiate the native Clock app.
2. Select the alarm clock option.
3. Select "Edit"
4. Select the alarm time.
5. Select "Sound"
6. Scroll up and then select "Pick a song".
it should be self-explanatory from this point forward.
- 10-12-2016, 10:06 AM #3
- 10-12-2016, 10:12 AM #4
- By dpham00 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2016, 06:20 PM
- By ekneeiphone in forum iPhone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 09-24-2016, 06:58 AM
- By stev98000 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2016, 07:12 PM
- By dpham00 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2016, 01:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2016, 01:06 PM