GF's 7 Plus Not Outputting Audio Over Dongle
I'm quite iPhone illiterate (total Nexus fanboy), but my girlfriend just got a new 7 Plus and when she went to play audio in her Land Rover using the dongle and an aux in cable, no sound comes out. Does something need to be done to initialize the audio output via the Lightning dongle? Is there a separate volume control for the output possibly?
- 09-23-2016, 10:43 AM #2Q&A Jedi
- 3,679 Posts
Re: GF's 7 Plus Not Outputting Audio Over Dongle
Must you use the dongle? Wouldn't blue tooth be both supported AND be the better option? Also have you tried simply restarting the iPhone That is holding sleep/wake and volume down buttons for about 10 seconds until the apple logo appears.This is the new iPhone 7 restart procedure. Earlier iPhones restart with the home button instead of volume down
Welcome to iMore.com! Please join the site so you can post a response. It's easy, here's how...
[Guide] How to Sign Up at iMore
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-29-2016, 12:00 AM
- By iwicked in forum macOS SierraReplies: 9Last Post: 09-27-2016, 05:54 AM
- By donawalt in forum iOS 10Replies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2016, 04:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2016, 07:16 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2016, 05:40 PM