Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By iBright
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iBright's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    280 Posts
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts

    Default Any fix?

    This is about my notifications. My messages on notifications keep appearing and repeating messages even if I have read the messages. This happens to all me messages apps including iMessage, whatsapp, wechat and so on. Is it a bug or I am doing just something wrong somewhere under my notification settings? It's so annoying that it always make my Notification Center so buggy
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Any fix?

    Quote Originally Posted by iBright View Post
    This is about my notifications. My messages on notifications keep appearing and repeating messages even if I have read the messages. This happens to all me messages apps including iMessage, whatsapp, wechat and so on. Is it a bug or I am doing just something wrong somewhere under my notification settings? It's so annoying that it always make my Notification Center so buggy
    A bug? Not that Im aware of. Have you gone to Settings → Notifications → Messages, and then disabling the toggle next to "Repeat Alerts"?
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iBright's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    280 Posts
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts

    Default Re: Any fix?

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    A bug? Not that Im aware of. Have you gone to Settings → Notifications → Messages, and then disabling the toggle next to "Repeat Alerts"?
    Will check that and update here. Thanks anyway
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Any fix?

    Quote Originally Posted by iBright View Post
    Will check that and update here. Thanks anyway
    Okay. Great.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    iBright's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    280 Posts
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts

    Default Re: Any fix?

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    Okay. Great.
    Man, it didn't help at all. I still don't get why my messages keep appearing over and over again at the Notification Center even after I have read them. I tried your option and dirt work
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Any fix?

    Quote Originally Posted by iBright View Post
    Man, it didn't help at all. I still don't get why my messages keep appearing over and over again at the Notification Center even after I have read them. I tried your option and dirt work
    Don't rule out an issue on your wireless carrier's side. At your earliest convenience, give them a call and have them troubleshoot from their end. You can also try resetting all settings and/or taking the time to restore your device and set it up as new.
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  
    iBright's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    280 Posts
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts

    Default Re: Any fix?

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    Don't rule out an issue on your wireless carrier's side. At your earliest convenience, give them a call and have them troubleshoot from their end. You can also try resetting all settings and/or taking the time to restore your device and set it up as new.
    Alright. I will try to restore as new phone. Probably might be a carrier related issue. Because I have a friend here who has the same issue. Tanks for your help. Much appreciated
    Just_Me_D likes this.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Any fix?

    Quote Originally Posted by iBright View Post
    Alright. I will try to restore as new phone. Probably might be a carrier related issue. Because I have a friend here who has the same issue. Tanks for your help. Much appreciated
    Youre very welcome...

Similar Threads

  1. 5s... Cant restore phone error 40....any idea ?
    By DavidinCT in forum iPhone 5s
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-26-2016, 07:22 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-23-2016, 04:13 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2016, 11:32 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2016, 09:21 AM
  5. How do I fix the Game Center? You had that answer from last week
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2016, 05:30 AM

Posting Permissions