This is about my notifications. My messages on notifications keep appearing and repeating messages even if I have read the messages. This happens to all me messages apps including iMessage, whatsapp, wechat and so on. Is it a bug or I am doing just something wrong somewhere under my notification settings? It's so annoying that it always make my Notification Center so buggy
    09-23-2016 02:02 AM
    This is about my notifications. My messages on notifications keep appearing and repeating messages even if I have read the messages. This happens to all me messages apps including iMessage, whatsapp, wechat and so on. Is it a bug or I am doing just something wrong somewhere under my notification settings? It's so annoying that it always make my Notification Center so buggy
    A bug? Not that Im aware of. Have you gone to Settings → Notifications → Messages, and then disabling the toggle next to "Repeat Alerts"?
    09-23-2016 12:03 PM
    A bug? Not that Im aware of. Have you gone to Settings → Notifications → Messages, and then disabling the toggle next to "Repeat Alerts"?
    Will check that and update here. Thanks anyway
    09-23-2016 04:33 PM
    Will check that and update here. Thanks anyway
    Okay. Great.
    09-23-2016 05:09 PM
    Okay. Great.
    Man, it didn't help at all. I still don't get why my messages keep appearing over and over again at the Notification Center even after I have read them. I tried your option and dirt work
    09-24-2016 10:10 PM
    Man, it didn't help at all. I still don't get why my messages keep appearing over and over again at the Notification Center even after I have read them. I tried your option and dirt work
    Don't rule out an issue on your wireless carrier's side. At your earliest convenience, give them a call and have them troubleshoot from their end. You can also try resetting all settings and/or taking the time to restore your device and set it up as new.
    09-24-2016 10:41 PM
    Don't rule out an issue on your wireless carrier's side. At your earliest convenience, give them a call and have them troubleshoot from their end. You can also try resetting all settings and/or taking the time to restore your device and set it up as new.
    Alright. I will try to restore as new phone. Probably might be a carrier related issue. Because I have a friend here who has the same issue. Tanks for your help. Much appreciated
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-25-2016 05:15 AM
    Alright. I will try to restore as new phone. Probably might be a carrier related issue. Because I have a friend here who has the same issue. Tanks for your help. Much appreciated
    Youre very welcome...
    09-25-2016 07:31 AM