Any fix?

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
This is about my notifications. My messages on notifications keep appearing and repeating messages even if I have read the messages. This happens to all me messages apps including iMessage, whatsapp, wechat and so on. Is it a bug or I am doing just something wrong somewhere under my notification settings? It's so annoying that it always make my Notification Center so buggy

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This is about my notifications. My messages on notifications keep appearing and repeating messages even if I have read the messages. This happens to all me messages apps including iMessage, whatsapp, wechat and so on. Is it a bug or I am doing just something wrong somewhere under my notification settings? It's so annoying that it always make my Notification Center so buggy
A bug? Not that Im aware of. Have you gone to Settings → Notifications → Messages, and then disabling the toggle next to "Repeat Alerts"?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Man, it didn't help at all. I still don't get why my messages keep appearing over and over again at the Notification Center even after I have read them. I tried your option and dirt work

Don't rule out an issue on your wireless carrier's side. At your earliest convenience, give them a call and have them troubleshoot from their end. You can also try resetting all settings and/or taking the time to restore your device and set it up as new.

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Don't rule out an issue on your wireless carrier's side. At your earliest convenience, give them a call and have them troubleshoot from their end. You can also try resetting all settings and/or taking the time to restore your device and set it up as new.

Alright. I will try to restore as new phone. Probably might be a carrier related issue. Because I have a friend here who has the same issue. Tanks for your help. Much appreciated

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Alright. I will try to restore as new phone. Probably might be a carrier related issue. Because I have a friend here who has the same issue. Tanks for your help. Much appreciated

Youre very welcome...:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2