I have two phones with the same icloud email. I want to change one phone so my sister can use it with her icloud address.I do not want to delete the account on the first phone.
    09-22-2016 09:09 PM
  2. Tartarus said: Best Answer

Hi, welcome to iMore.

On the phone you're gonna give to your sister go to Settings > iCloud and disable Find My iPhone. Enter the password when prompted and after that go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.

After this is finished, give the phone to your sister.

If you have any further questions, please join our forum. We're happy to help.
    If both devices are locked to your iCloud account you would need to remove the one you want your sister to use. You should be able to do that without having to delete both phones. Just log into your account and select the device, then click delete/remove (or something very close to this).
    09-23-2016 12:22 AM
    Hi, welcome to iMore.

On the phone you're gonna give to your sister go to Settings > iCloud and disable Find My iPhone. Enter the password when prompted and after that go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.

09-23-2016 12:27 AM
    Hi, welcome to iMore.

This is a much more complete answer than the one I gave. Thanks, Tartarus!

One phone has nothing to do with the other just because they currently share your Apple ID/iCloud account. They are still considered separate devices.
    nikkisharif and Tartarus like this.
    09-23-2016 08:36 AM
    This is a much more complete answer than the one I gave. Thanks, Tartarus!

One phone has nothing to do with the other just because they currently share your Apple ID/iCloud account. They are still considered separate devices.
    I have to say this, I KNOW it's off topic, BUT I LOVE your avatar! It's so cool! Did you do that yourself?

Great job guys on the tag team solution!
    Tartarus, alc1575 and nikkisharif like this.
    09-23-2016 09:29 AM
    I have to say this, I KNOW it's off topic, BUT I LOVE your avatar! It's so cool! Did you do that yourself?

Great job guys on the tag team solution!
    Thank you. I used an app called Photo Lab. There's a section titled Face Montages that has various special effects. It's fun to goof off with it.
    nikkisharif and pkcable like this.
    09-23-2016 09:52 AM