iOS 10 issues
I have a iPhone 6s and since doing to upgrade my phone sometimes freezes or doesn't accept my touch to open app. I cannot use the new bubble features in text and I have already made sure the reduced motion was off and toggled the iMessage button off and then on again, then turn phone off then on. I waited awhile and tried again. Issues are random/intermittent while bubble effect has consistently never worked. Randomly my phone also says "no service" few mins here and there. I've tried troubleshooting everything I can find to help. Still doesn't work. Any further suggestion that I haven't tried here?
- 09-22-2016, 02:48 PM #2
- 25,087 Posts
Re: iOS 10 issues
Welcome to iMore! First try Reset All Settings.
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
Then Reset Network Settings.
Reset Network Settings Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.
If these two resets don't work, come back and let us know.
- By Antron in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: Yesterday, 07:36 AM
- By kch50428 in forum iOS 10Replies: 124Last Post: 10-24-2016, 06:51 AM
- By roberto sha in forum iPhone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2016, 02:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2016, 08:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2016, 01:40 PM