Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default not able

ppl i have a serious problem of my jb iphone ios 9.3.3 im not able to download or sync my phone to itunes or even i cant download anything from my phone too i have so many updates pending i have tried signing out and signing in i have rebooted my divice changed the cabel and re downloaded itunes in win 7 and win 10 64 bit 32 bit i have also changed the language and tried but to my bad nothing has worked i have downloaded appsync but nothing is worked plz i need serious help here
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: not able

Quote Originally Posted by iMore Question View Post
    ppl i have a serious problem of my jb iphone ios 9.3.3 im not able to download or sync my phone to itunes or even i cant download anything from my phone too i have so many updates pending i have tried signing out and signing in i have rebooted my divice changed the cabel and re downloaded itunes in win 7 and win 10 64 bit 32 bit i have also changed the language and tried but to my bad nothing has worked i have downloaded appsync but nothing is worked plz i need serious help here