- Best AnswerSep 22 2016 | 2:04 pm EDT
Maybe try deleting it and reinstalling it from the Apple Store?
- 09-22-2016, 11:48 AM #2
- 09-22-2016, 02:04 PM #4
- 09-22-2016, 02:41 PM #6
- 09-27-2016, 08:20 AM #7
- 09-27-2016, 08:26 AM #8
- 10-19-2016, 12:08 PM #9
- 10-25-2016, 08:36 AM #11iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: What do I do when Notes app is crashing on iOS 10.0.1?
Ok, I found the fix!
- Under Settings, > iCloud I turned off link to notes. It then deleted all of the notes from my phone (scarry).
then turned back on the link to Notes.
- When opening Notes, it re-downloaded all your notes. It seems that something got corrupted and was crashing the sync/app.
I'm glad this was an easy fix... but it did take me a while to think of it.
- By James Falconer in forum iOS 10Replies: 39Last Post: 01-08-2017, 08:12 PM
- By James Falconer in forum iOS 10Replies: 27Last Post: 01-03-2017, 05:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2016, 08:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2016, 11:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2016, 10:12 AM