how can i delete all the photos on my I-Phone S5 with one move?
i have over 3,000 photos on my work-owned I-Phone and i want to delete them all.
- 09-21-2016, 12:53 PM #2iMore Beginner
- 85 Posts
Re: how can i delete all the photos on my I-Phone S5 with one move?
Open Photos, go to All Photos - touch on upper right Select - then start at the first photo, touch and hold then just drag finger down through all your photos - then touch the Trashcan icon lower left corner.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2016, 07:56 PM
- By nyc_rock in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2016, 03:22 PM
- By nehavas in forum iPhone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 09-23-2016, 02:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2016, 01:01 PM
- By SoundwaveSuperior in forum macOS SierraReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2016, 12:26 PM