Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default ios 10 messages app - can't delete multiple text bubbles within a conversation at one time

ios 10 messages app... trying to delete multiple text bubbles within a conversation but not all text bubbles - in previous ios could select the bubbles or items to delete. I press down on single bubble to get the "copy" or "more..." option and select "more...". Check boxes appear on the left of the conversation items but I can only check one check box at a time, so can only delete one item in the conversation at a time. Is this a bug or am I missing something? Thanks!
    iMore Beginner

Default Re: ios 10 messages app - can't delete multiple text bubbles within a conversation at one time

You check however many bobbles you want to delete then hit the trash can on the bottom left.
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: ios 10 messages app - can't delete multiple text bubbles within a conversation at one time

I am also having the same problem on my new iPad Pro. Will not let me select more than one text message at a time to delete and I don't want to delete the whole conversation.
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    544 Global Posts

I have an iPhone 6s and I just clicked on three bubbles and hit the trash can. All three deleted.