The other day my account was compromised and I had to change my apple ID password and my imessage doesn't work anymore. Only a few people that have iphones can get a text to me but a ton of people never get a delivered message. I can get through to some people via a text but nothing with an imessage. I've called Apple and Sprint and nothing has worked.... I've tried the signing out of facetime, messages and resetting the network stuff. Does anyone know how to correct this? It's been like this for at least 3 days now. Thanks in advance
- 09-20-2016, 11:06 PM #2
- 09-20-2016, 11:12 PM #3
- 09-20-2016, 11:37 PM #4
- 24,991 Posts
Re: Imessage issue
OP, What phone do you use? Have you tried Reset All Settings?
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
You say you tried signing out of iMessage, then sign back in.
How do you know your phone was compromised?
Is the phone still in warranty?
- By Tom Six in forum iPhone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 09-23-2016, 03:13 PM
- By steveh552 in forum iPhone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 09-21-2016, 08:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2016, 09:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2016, 03:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2016, 11:39 AM