my iphone 5 broke, how do I go back to using my iphone 4 b/c it does not take a SIM Card
I broke my iphone 5 so I need to temporarily go back to using my iphone 4 but I can't put my SIM Card in it b/c 4's do not use SIM Cards, so how do I go back to my 4?
- 09-20-2016, 10:06 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,159 Posts
Re: my iphone 5 broke, how do I go back to using my iphone 4 b/c it does not take a SIM Card
What carrier are you with?
If you are with a CDMA carrier you will need to activate the device on your account. You can typically do this via the carrier's website or via their customer service phone number.
- By MBM7881 in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2016, 05:40 AM
- By Leah Williams2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2016, 03:10 PM
- By Everand in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2016, 10:02 PM
- By Leah Williams2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2016, 09:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2016, 09:23 PM