Why couldn't Apple leave the headphone jack on the iphone 7?
I've used an 1/8" to 1/8" cord to use music making apps (basically making the phone an instrument as far as the studio software on the computer is concerned).
I've accepted payments via Square.
I've plugged in to AUX ports on older stereos at work to be able to play my playlists over the speakers.
I plug my computer speakers into my phone as well.
Now I can do none of these things if I "upgrade". That's a huge deal breaker for me. I'd have to buy many components to get the use I need and that's a drag. Is there an adapter that could plug into the charging port available to give me back the headphone jack? I don't want to switch to Android this December when I can upgrade with my carrier but I will if I have to.
- 09-20-2016, 05:39 PM #2
- 09-20-2016, 06:36 PM #3
- By donnation in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 49Last Post: 09-25-2016, 07:48 PM
- By erwaso in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 09-22-2016, 09:14 AM
- By bworby in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2016, 06:33 PM
- By dominion1 in forum iPhone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2016, 04:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2016, 03:27 PM