I have been using Android since original Android devices. Since Note 7 debacle I am considering moving to iphone.

I have a Samsung smart tv. Will I be able to show iphone pics and vids through wifi as I do now with Note 3 or will I need apple tv to share anything with my tv?

Is there a way to screencast iphone to smart tv if no wifi is available? I do it now using an MHL device (microsoft wireless adapter)

Will I be able to screencast Netflix as I do now using MHL adapter connected to tv (again no wifi network. Uses direct wifi from phone to adapter. Phone gets internet from mobile data.)

What is the ram available in iphone 7 plus? (i know storage is 128k I mean ram for apps in active memory etc.)

Sorry for my ignorance.

Thanks for your patience
    09-20-2016 11:23 AM
    I have been using Android since original Android devices. Since Note 7 debacle I am considering moving to iphone.

I have a Samsung smart tv. Will I be able to show iphone pics and vids through wifi as I do now with Note 3 or will I need apple tv to share anything with my tv?

Is there a way to screencast iphone to smart tv if no wifi is available? I do it now using an MHL device (microsoft wireless adapter)

Will I be able to screencast Netflix as I do now using MHL adapter connected to tv (again no wifi network. Uses direct wifi from phone to adapter. Phone gets internet from mobile data.)

What is the ram available in iphone 7 plus? (i know storage is 128k I mean ram for apps in active memory etc.)
    Apple's Airplay requires a Wi-Fi network to work, getting an Apple TV is your best bet to show content from your iPhone to your TV. The 7 Plus has 3GB of RAM (up from last years 2GB in the 6s Plus) and the storage tiers are 128GB (not "k" lol) and 256GB
    09-20-2016 11:34 AM
    Apple's Airplay requires a Wi-Fi network to work, getting an Apple TV is your best bet to show content from your iPhone to your TV. The 7 Plus has 3GB of RAM (up from last years 2GB in the 6s Plus) and the storage tiers are 128GB (not "k" lol) and 256GB
    OK. So if no wifi network is available there is no way to screencast iphone to tv even if I have apple tv? (please remember total noob I don't know what airplay is either). In Android phone uses wifi direct to create ad hoc wifi network to allow other devices to use phone data or screen cast.
    09-20-2016 11:44 AM
    OK. So if no wifi network is available there is no way to screencast iphone to tv even if I have apple tv? (please remember total noob I don't know what airplay is either). In Android phone uses wifi direct to create ad hoc wifi network to allow other devices to use phone data or screen cast.
    Yes, REQUIRES Wi-Fi for AirPlay (which is just Apple's word for sending or mirroring content from an iOS device to the AppleTV). There is no Wi-Fi direct/ad-hoc capabilities built-in to the Apple TV...
    09-20-2016 11:52 AM
    How about iphone wifi hotspot?
    09-20-2016 04:07 PM