disable voice control option home button
with ios 10, the unlock is now as we know initiated with pressing the home button.
unfortunately if you hold too long, the siri menu comes up (i'm talking microseconds longer).
i might get used to pressing quicker, but for the moment every time i unlock i am having to cancel siri (i hate siri...)
any way to disable siri completely and comprehensively as a thing?
- 09-20-2016, 10:50 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 11-23-2016, 02:44 PM
- By 05GT in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 11Last Post: 09-20-2016, 10:58 PM
- By dpham00 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2016, 09:21 AM
- By mws_1984 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2016, 08:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2016, 01:17 AM