Whatsapp audio message playback with bluetooth device

I

iMore Question

Whatsapp appears to have a glitch recently when playing an audio message with a bluetooth device, but direct voice calls seem to be unaffected. Playback is muted (you can actually hear the first few milliseconds of the message after you push the play button. system recently updated to iOS 10. tried with same issue on different iPhones and different bluetooth devices.

obluesh

Sep 21, 2016
Visit site
Whatsapp appears to have a glitch recently when playing an audio message with a bluetooth device, but direct voice calls seem to be unaffected. Playback is muted (you can actually hear the first few milliseconds of the message after you push the play button. system recently updated to iOS 10. tried with same issue on different iPhones and different bluetooth devices.

It started to happen to me when I updated to iOS 10, so I think we will need to wait for whatsapp to fix it

Broke Woman

Oct 14, 2016
Visit site
It started to happen to me when I updated to iOS 10, so I think we will need to wait for whatsapp to fix it
I actually contacted WhatsApp today, and there reply was, to contact Apple because they have nothing to do with it 🙀🙀 so I am hoping they find a way to fix it!

Jaco Mostert

Oct 21, 2016
Visit site
I fixed my iPhone 5S with iOS10 (which stopped playing back Whatsapp voice messages on the Bluetooth in the car) by deleting the phone identity on the car system, removing the car from the iPhone bluetooth list, changing the iPhone name, and re-registering everything new. I did NOT have to clear network settings in the iPhone.
Jaco

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73