what are your thoughts on the design of the new iphones ?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
In my opinion, the 7 series is not as good as the design of the 4/5 series but better than the 6 series. I hate the antenna bands on the back on my iPhone 6 and I think my gold 5s was by far the most beautiful looking phone I have ever owned. I would have loved a 4.7" version of that, with thinner bezels.

At least the 7 series has moved the antenna bands to the top and bottom of the phone, which makes for a much cleaner back.

nikkimd11

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I like the new iPhone 7 aesthetically, especially the change in the antenna bands. Obviously the difference between the iPhone 6s (the one I currently own) is not very different in physical appearance. The new matte black looks very nice as well; not the color I would pick for myself but one I do think looks very nice. I would love to upgrade to the iPhone 7 not for its physical changes but for the internal improvements but I am going to hold off until next years iPhone is released.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I like it ok. Love the black models. Wish they would've changed the form factor more to make it feel more "new".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR