Why does my Ipad Pro screen dim to black while using Face Time?
Every time I use the Face Time feature which is every day, the screen dims after a few minutes of use. How do I stop this from happening? Doesn't my Ipad know that I am in the middle of a conversation. Why is that even happening? Its almost like cutting off your phone call in the middle of the conversation. Your Ipad is saying I know your talking, but I need to save energy, so you really don't need to see each during this Face Time conversation.
- 09-20-2016, 01:28 AM #2iMore Newbie
- 30 Posts
Re: Why does my Ipad Pro screen dim to black while using Face Time?
The IOS has a default feature for turning the screen dim after a period of time to save energy. This feature has advanced options that you can change from the settings:
Follow these steps to stop your iPad from auto-locking and getting dim:
Open “Settings” then tap “General”
Tap “Auto-Lock” and choose “Never” as the option
Close out of Settings, and now when you leave the iPad it won’t automatically dim or auto-lock the screen.
- By Waguih in forum iOS 10Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2016, 10:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2016, 08:12 AM
- By Leah Williams2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2016, 03:28 AM
- By Wesley Boshoff in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2016, 10:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2016, 09:04 PM