should i upgrade to a 6s or 7

I

iMore Question

i have an iphone 6,and its getting slower,also no 3d touch,with the iphone 7 out,should i upgrade to a 6s and use the extra money to get the 128gb model,or spend a little more ang the 7?is it worth it,i usually keep my phones for 2 years

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! There isn't a huge difference between the 6 and 6s but you'll see a noticeable improvement in the 7. I'd go with the 7 if you absolutely need to upgrade this year.

nikkimd11

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I definitely recommend upgrading to the iPhone 7. It is a bigger difference than the jump from an iPhone 6s. I also usually keep my iPhone for 2 years before upgrading, but when I do upgrade I always go with the newer model with the latest tech and features that way during those 2 years I have it, it doesn't lose some of the features that usually are only available on the latest 2 versions of the iPhone. Not to mention battery life is significantly improved in the iPhone 7, which is going to give 2 more hours than the iPhone 6s.

woznicki

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
i would actually look on the market for a used 6s. thats what im going to do. a lot of people are selling off cheap to get the 7 ... i just dont feel the 7 is the telephone ive been waiting for (or is it?)...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73