How do I clear multiple notifications at one time on lock screen in iOS 10?
My lock screen builds up several notifications on very the course of a day, or week. I remember hearing something in the iOS keynote about clearing them all at once. Multiple searches have returned no valid results. Any suggestions/help are welcome.
- 09-19-2016, 05:39 PM #2
- 09-19-2016, 09:43 PM #3iMore Pro
- 542 Posts
Re: How do I clear multiple notifications at one time on lock screen in iOS 10?
If you have ios 10 just drop down your notifications screen and force touch the first x on notifications and it will allow you to clear all notifications. You must have a 6s or later to perform this function.
- By nehavas in forum iPhone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2016, 11:52 AM
- By NYKrumrie in forum iOS 10Replies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2016, 03:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2016, 05:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2016, 04:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2016, 03:12 PM