Why is my iPhone 5 not displaying anything?
only sound is hearing there is no light
- 09-19-2016, 12:24 PM #2Q&A Jedi
- 3,680 Posts
Re: Why is my iPhone 5 not displaying anything?
Welcome to iMore.com! I'm going to need more info in order to help you. Please join the site so you can post a response. It's easy, here's how...
[Guide] How to Sign Up at iMore
Did you drop the phone or expose it to moisture? Have you tried a home repair on it? (that is was the screen broken and you replaced it?) It sounds like the phone is working and just the display does not come on? I would suspect the display then. If it was dropped maybe a cable broke or became detached? If it's a repair gone bad maybe it's just a connection you missed? If it JUST happened, maybe the part has failed and you need a repair. Here's how you contact Apple to schedule an appointment to have them take a look....
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2016, 09:57 PM
- By datafiend in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 09-19-2016, 06:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2016, 05:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2016, 01:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2016, 12:44 PM