iPhone Upgrade Program and maintaining major carrier to stay eligible
I signed up for the upgrade program last year and open a Tmobile account but found cricket to have better coverage in my area. Fast forward I went into the apple store to get my upgrade iPhone 7plus in black. All was fine until I was asked for my carrier information. I told the apple associate I don't have one of the major carriers. Im using cricket. She gave me a blank stare and walked away. After a few minutes she came back and I was told i had to resign up with a carrier to leave the store with the phone. I understood signing up for the program initially required one of the 4 carriers but didn't know it was a requirement to upgrade yearly. did anyone else have this experience?
- 09-18-2016, 07:46 PM #2
- By alexislgz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2016, 07:01 AM
- By Merlady in forum Apple MusicReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2016, 01:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2016, 11:39 AM
- By xialoin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2016, 11:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2016, 11:12 AM