Carrier name not showing after updating to ios10??
I updated my iphone to ios 10 and while the phone works properly i noticed at the top the carrier name is not showing! Only shows the coverage dots and 3G, LTE, wifi etc and it works as it normally would, but it kinda bothers me, i tried restoring from itunes as a new iphone, resetting carrier settings, resetting in general and nothing works! I have a factory unlocked iphone 6 and this only happened AFTER updating to ios 10, it happened with the beta and i reverted back to ios 9 and it was fine, updated to the official ios 10 release and it happened again!!
Anyone has any idea how to fix this?
- 09-18-2016, 07:52 PM #2
Re: Carrier name not showing after updating to ios10??
I'm not sure what the issue is, I haven't seen this happen before. Hopefully someone that knows about this bug will chime in. What carrier do you have? I have Verizon running 10.0.1 and it's working fine.
- By Emzijs in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 16Last Post: 10-17-2016, 04:13 AM
- By Merlady in forum Apple MusicReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2016, 01:53 PM
- By xialoin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2016, 11:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2016, 11:12 AM
- By Stephen Huxtable in forum watchOSReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2016, 09:18 AM