Is there a way to transfer previously imported AAE files back to an iPhone?

xialoin

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
I have imported a lot of pictures to my PC from an iPhone 5s using the Photos app on Windows 10. At the time I didn't know what the AAE files are so I just ignored them. I have then restored my iPhone and erased all data, when I imported the pictures back on to the iPhone using iTunes the pictures were no longer edited. That's when I realised what the AAE files are for, however I could not get them back on to the iPhone.

Before you ask why I didn't use iCloud is because I tried with no success. I keep on getting an error on the website which states 'Photos has stopped responding', therefore I'm unable to retreive my pictures from iCloud.

I also didn't backup my iPhone through iTunes, my bad however in the past I had a lot of issues with it so I decided not to.

So, is there are a way to upload the AAE files on to my iPhone? My original pictures are already on it and I have not renamed them or the AAE files in any sort of way, it's just the case of whether I can import the AAE files back on to the system.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods