- 09-17-2016, 05:00 PM #2
- 09-17-2016, 08:43 PM #3
- 09-17-2016, 08:47 PM #4
How do I get my iPhone 6 in landscape mode, nothing I have tried works?
Welcome to iMore! Slide your finger up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center and make sure you don't have rotation lock turned on. You can also look for a little icon in the upper right corner of the screen. It looks like a padlock with a circle around it.
Last edited by Rob Phillips; 09-18-2016 at 06:17 AM.
- By PDXMatt in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 50Last Post: 09-28-2016, 07:40 AM
- By woznicki in forum iOS 10Replies: 17Last Post: 09-18-2016, 08:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2016, 04:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2016, 03:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2016, 02:12 PM