I have added sound tracks on iTunes from computer but it doesn't show up in Music. Why?
I am a new iPhone user so I'm having a bit difficulties in handling and understanding the system. I downloaded iTunes in my PC and added a songs folder to the iTunes. The songs are been displayed there but I cannot see them in my phone. Also my iTunes Store on phone keeps showing the same error "cannot connect to the iTunes Store". Please help
- 09-17-2016, 05:45 AM #2iMore Elite
- 2,162 Posts
Re: I have added sound tracks on iTunes from computer but it doesn't show up in Music. Why?
You say that you "added songs to folder in iTunes", but did you copy/sync them to the phone? Do they show up in the listing of music on the phone in the iTunes listing on the computer?
- By Craig in forum iPhone 7Replies: 26Last Post: 09-20-2016, 10:57 AM
- By Craig in forum iOS 10Replies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2016, 04:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2016, 05:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2016, 04:07 AM
- By dpham00 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2016, 12:52 AM