iOS 10 Not Displaying Birthdays in Notification Center
In the other versions of iOS with a NC, Contact's birthdays would be at the top as a reminder. I just checked mine now, and the 2 birthdays that should be displayed are not there in the NC (or Cards with iOS 10). The birthdays still display in the Calendar, but that really isn't a reminder at all. Any help would be appreciated.
I have an AT&T iPhone 5S running iOS 10.
Last edited by xMatter; 09-16-2016 at 12:13 PM.
- 09-18-2016, 04:03 AM #2iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
Re: iOS 10 Not Displaying Birthdays in Notification Center
I just noticed it now. At least I enabled notifications for birthdays not long ago and didn't missed the birthday for a friend, because I looked at the Notification Center every day to check this.
I tried some widgets too and none of the showed the birthday.
- By maritai in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 11Last Post: 01-04-2017, 05:21 AM
- By gregoron in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 10Last Post: 11-01-2016, 10:43 AM
- By pzikmanis in forum watchOSReplies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2016, 10:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2016, 08:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2016, 07:12 AM