How do I restore the Ringtones I lost when getting new iPhone?
Hi I purchased ringtone from store on iPhone se.
I have got iPhone 7 today but I can't seem to find my purchased ringtones. It's asking me to buy them again.
Does anyone know if I can just download again. ????It's same Acount
- Best AnswerSep 16 2016 | 9:44 am EDT
I recommend you contact apple, you should not have to purchase ringtones that you have already purchased, I'm sure apple support can let you know how to get them back
- 09-16-2016, 09:37 AM #2
- 09-16-2016, 09:44 AM #3
- 09-16-2016, 09:51 AM #4iMore Pro
- 693 Posts
Definitely contact Apple! I did this a couple of years ago... my purchased ringtones disappeared after an update, and so I foolishly bought it again, not once, but twice)! Turns out, this was an issue for many and they issued another update. My original ringtones reappeared, along with the other two I had purchased. UGH!
My purchase ringtones are the Big Bang Paradoy, Hedwig's theme from Harry Potter, and the theme song from Modern Family.
- 09-16-2016, 01:38 PM #7
- By wolfee48 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2016, 12:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2016, 07:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2016, 12:51 PM
- By johnnygoodface in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2016, 11:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-16-2016, 10:39 AM