Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default how do i find who is on my apple music family membership? How do I "convert" famly members?

My wife, my son and my daughter are being invoiced and paying separately for apple music. I'm guessing they somehow need to be added or included in my apple music family membership. Thanks.
    Last edited by firedept10; 09-15-2016 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Personal Info Posted.

Default Re: how do i find who is on my apple music family membership? How do I "convert" famly members?

Welcome to iMore!

I can not answer your question, but hopefully another member will come along and be able to help you.

Please make note that it is against Community Rules & Guidelines to post personal info. Thank you!

Default Re: how do i find who is on my apple music family membership? How do I "convert" famly members?

In below blog you will read everything you need to know about Apple Music Family Plan and how to set it up.

Feel free to join our forum if you have any further questions. We're happy to help.
    http://m.imore.com/how-sign-and-acti...ic-family-plan