Countering teenager's privacy block

I

iMore Question

I was recieving my teenager's i-phone texts on my i-pad. This was coming in handy since he's not an angel! Suddenly the texts stopped appearing and all history has disappeared. Any idea what he may have done and how I might undo it? My i-pad does not appear to have been tampered with.

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
1. Remove the device from the teenager's possession and put it in your possession.
2. Ask said teenager what was changed on the device.
3. Keep the device in your possession until you are sure that you are once again receiving the text messages.

Note that it sounds like you were both sharing the same Apple ID and the teenager signed out of that Apple ID on his phone. Does he have access to your Apple ID and password? If so, change the password.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
1. Remove the device from the teenager's possession and put it in your possession.
2. Ask said teenager what was changed on the device.
3. Keep the device in your possession until you are sure that you are once again receiving the text messages.

Note that it sounds like you were both sharing the same Apple ID and the teenager signed out of that Apple ID on his phone. Does he have access to your Apple ID and password? If so, change the password.

From a parenting standpoint I wonder if this option will have the best results.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2