Countering teenager's privacy block
I was recieving my teenager's i-phone texts on my i-pad. This was coming in handy since he's not an angel! Suddenly the texts stopped appearing and all history has disappeared. Any idea what he may have done and how I might undo it? My i-pad does not appear to have been tampered with.
- 09-15-2016, 11:54 AM #2
- 09-15-2016, 05:33 PM #3iMore Elite
- 2,159 Posts
Re: Countering teenager's privacy block
1. Remove the device from the teenager's possession and put it in your possession.
2. Ask said teenager what was changed on the device.
3. Keep the device in your possession until you are sure that you are once again receiving the text messages.
Note that it sounds like you were both sharing the same Apple ID and the teenager signed out of that Apple ID on his phone. Does he have access to your Apple ID and password? If so, change the password.
- 09-15-2016, 06:52 PM #4
- 09-15-2016, 07:26 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: Yesterday, 06:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2016, 10:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2016, 02:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2016, 08:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2016, 08:26 AM