I attempt to FaceTime from my laptop.
I attempt to FaceTime from my laptop. This attempt gets highjacked, offering to use iPhone. The call fails. Told to try again. All of which is unsuccessful.
Former attempts said to join Firefox to connect. Somehow that hasn't worked out either.
- 09-15-2016, 12:03 PM #2Q&A Jedi
- 3,344 Posts
Re: I attempt to FaceTime from my laptop.
Welcome to iMore.com! I have some questions. Please join the site so you can post a response. It's easy, here's how...
[Guide] How to Sign Up at iMore
Was this a Mac? You should have a FaceTime icon on your Mac desktop. You should not need to use a browser for FaceTime.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2016, 05:39 PM
- By 05GT in forum MacBook ProReplies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2016, 02:35 PM
- By Chuck_IV in forum watchOSReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2016, 12:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2016, 11:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2016, 09:15 AM