How can I recover my iCloud password from my Android, Samsung s6?
    09-15-2016 09:21 AM
    You're best served on the androidcentral forum Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

We are an Apple oriented forum.
    In the meantime, I hope somebody with an android device will come along to answer your question regardless.
    This is actually kinda sorta an Apple question, he wants to recover his icloud password. It IS possible, you need to use the instructions for recovering your password via a computer. You will be using your browser from your device, go to THIS page and follow the prompts, you'll need to know certain info like your security questions for example.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

I have both types of phones (plus I've had BlackBerry and Win Phone too! LOL)
    You're best served on the androidcentral forum http://forums.androidcentral.com

In the meantime, I hope somebody with an android device will come along to answer your question regardless.
    09-15-2016 09:22 AM
    You're best served on the androidcentral forum Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

This is actually kinda sorta an Apple question, he wants to recover his icloud password. It IS possible, you need to use the instructions for recovering your password via a computer. You will be using your browser from your device, go to THIS page and follow the prompts, you'll need to know certain info like your security questions for example.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

I have both types of phones (plus I've had BlackBerry and Win Phone too! LOL)
    Tartarus likes this.
    09-15-2016 09:51 AM
    Yeah I wasn't sure anymore just after hitting send so I quickly typed the last sentence
    09-15-2016 11:36 AM
    Yeah I wasn't sure anymore just after hitting send so I quickly typed the last sentence
    Fortunately I'm such a tech junkie I have or have had like one of everything.

When they ask what phones do you want I usually say.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	everyone2.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	111577
    Tartarus and maritai like this.
    09-15-2016 11:46 AM