I forgot my iPhone 4S Passcode. How do I bypass it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iMore Question

So... My sister ran to me showing me her old iPhone 4s, which is locked. She said that she has forgotten the 4 digit code. The phone is also disabled because she has attempted too much to unlock it but failed miserably. The iOS version of the iPhone is 9.3.1. Siri and "find my iPhone" is disabled and there is no iTunes/iCloud backup of her iPhone since she doesn't have a computer. I could not also connect the iPhone to iTunes because iTunes requires the iPhone to be unlocked to gain access. Is there any way to unlock this phone?

ipoogleduck

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
No, because there is no backup you will have to restore because apple has a very strong security. You will first have to put it into recovery mode; hold home and off button for 10 seconds then release the off button but still hold the home button until you see the iTunes logo. Connect it to iTunes and click "restore and update", the computer will download the ISPW, and if the phone goes out of recovery mode wait for the download to complete and then put it back in and it will use the update already downloaded. You will have to set it up as aa new phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77