Raise to Wake in iOS 10

27John117

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Does the raise to wake feature on iOS 10 also do this when you don't want it to like in a pocket for instance causing the battery to drain quicker?

CyreneK

Aug 5, 2016
Visit site
It wakes the phone when there is any motion going from horizontal to vertical. So, potentially if you do a lot of bending to standing, then yes.

nolhayes

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
i've been trying to get it to raise to wake for awhile and can only do it when its supposed to be done. I can't force an accidental wake up so it loooks to be pretty fine tuned. Like many fitness watches etc.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
i've been trying to get it to raise to wake for awhile and can only do it when its supposed to be done. I can't force an accidental wake up so it loooks to be pretty fine tuned. Like many fitness watches etc.

It did accidental with me a lot. I turned it off. It got annoying. I do turn it on at bedtime so when I wake in the morning I can raise it up to see my lockscreen. Then I turn it off for the day. I wish it had a timed option like night shift.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
It did accidental with me a lot. I turned it off. It got annoying. I do turn it on at bedtime so when I wake in the morning I can raise it up to see my lockscreen. Then I turn it off for the day. I wish it had a timed option like night shift.

That could be part of what's wasting my battery

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro